Use the interactive Google Map to find directions from your address.
View Larger Map
Ride the Lynx Blue Line
- Exit train at Stonewall Street Station (first stop inside the I-277 loop).
- Exit off Platform and take stairs/elevator down to Street/Ground Level.
- Head right on Stonewall Street towards the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Continue on Stonewall through the traffic signals at Brevard Street, Caldwell Street, and N. Davidson Street.
- Actor’s Theatre will be on the right-hand side of Stonewall Street, at the corner of Stonewall and Alexander Streets.
FREE parking is available for all theatre patrons, and the lot is located behind and beside the theatre. There is a pay box located on the lot, but please ignore that…it’s only for monthly and daily parking during non-performance times.
If our lot is full, you will find that there are parking lots around the theater that offer free parking.